Get Ready

Get Ready
Consider the Alternative!

Saturday, February 17, 2007




Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else. - Leonardo Da Vinci

I do not allow myself to be overcome by hopelessness, no matter how tough the situation. I believe that if you just do your little bit without thinking of the bigness of what you stand against, if you turn to the enlargement of your own capacities, just that in itself creates new potential. – Vandana Shiva


-----

Human being - human doing. That was always the either-or in my life. For a long time, I was the latter - moving forward, pushing, bruising, trying to make a difference. Now, I am feeling like "being" is barely possible, not in a hopeless way, just that there is a purposeless to the days, no point to the work, no drive because no one really needs this work, its busy work to distract a useless cog.


What a foolish waste. What a wasted fool.




No comments: