Get Ready

Get Ready
Consider the Alternative!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June 6 - Montreal reflection

Oh
If you had only known
why I agreed to meet for Jazz

Oh
If you had only asked me questions
Instead of seducing, reducing, inducing those suds,
naked in a tub, you reveal a new rub.

Oh If you had only known
how much I had to say and could not find the words
Oh

O my love, so much happened out there -
to my heart, to my soul
to my dreams for me

Oh if I could only have spent time
telling you my beginning
not just listening again
to yours
oh

o
now, I feel the wind has changed
my course is set to go on
not alone - with these women I met,
on their journeys.
They are with me in spirit
and
it seems
I am without you

without an essential part of you
that part who took time to wait and listen
is flown
and needed elsewhere

Oh
If only I'd known - remembered -
how synchronicity ticks along perfectly wonderfully.

There, I promised myself to leap blindly
devil may care
when the net is not there
throwing caution in the wind is better than playing safe
and I have too little left to play with

O
if only
is only for regrets
and I have none.
anymore.

No comments: